Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Top five of 2015

I began this blog one year ago. Posting has been sporadic, but it has been fun. Looking at the posts that i know people read and interacted with is certainly good.

So i have looked at the stats (page views, interactions and such) and these are the top five Realm of Melpomene posts of 2015!

Top five posts of the Realm
I rolled a lot of D&D 5e dice in 2015!

Writing about D&D 5th edition was the thing to do in 2015 i guess.

The future of the Realm

I will keep the blog going in 2016. It probably won't be updated any more than once a month unless i suddenly find myself with a lot more time on my hands.

Is there anything you would like to see on the blog? Please leave a comment on the blog or talk to me on Google+

I wish you all good times and happy gaming in 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment